Prolon is not yet available in Australia. We hope to have it listed with the TGA by mid-2017.
In the meantime, your patients can purchase Prolon directly from L-Nutra in the USA for personal use. They can order up to 3 months’ supply (3 Prolon boxes) without an import permit.
If you are a medical practitioner, pharmacist, dietician, naturopath, nutritionist, or other healthcare professional (see complete list) you can apply for a practitioner code to allow your patients to order Prolon directly from the US Prolon website.
The price of one Prolon box is U$ 220.
Postage for one Prolon box to Australia is about A$52.
Until Prolon is available in Australia, the purchasing steps are as follows:
- Patient approval. You either:
- provide your patient with a letter confirming their suitability for using ProLon and/or
- you register on Prolon Australia website to obtain a Provider Code, which we will email to you. There is comprehensive information about the benefits of the fasting mimicking diet on the website.
- The patient registers on Australia Post’s ShopMate website to obtain a US postal address.
- The patient registers on Prolon Australia and we contact them to complete the order.
- Once ShopMate has received the order, the patient will get a notification to log in and pay for shipping.
- Australia Post delivers the order directly to the patient.
To purchase Prolon for yourself, register on Australia Post’s ShopMate website, which will provide you with a US postal address (registration is free). Register on Prolon and then email your order, and your ShopMate supplied US address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then contact you to complete the order.
Any questions? Please contact us.